SeoPro Fix for Journal2 Blog
- Author: Volodymyr Chornovol
Journal2 is very powerful and very popular template for OpenCart. However, its so difficult to customize Journal2 or integrate it with another extensions. One of common issues is that Journal2 Blog doesn't work with SeoPro library. Journal2 Blog works fine only with default router seo_url. So, friendly URL will not work in Journal2 Blog if you're using SeoPro.
SeoPro Fix for Journal2 Blog will be solved this issue! Friendly URL will work fine in Journal2 Blog. Besides, you still can use different URLs for different languages. Also, caching is supported.
- New setting in post edit form (Journal2): main category. Every post has a single phisycal address (url). No more duplicates! (from ver. 2.0)
- You can to set type of SEO URL: blog/category/post, blog/post, category/post or post. Links everywhere will look the same. (from ver. 2.0)
- Compatible with multilingual SEO URL of post and categories.
- SEO URL for route journal2/blog will be set blog (if not exists another in the table url_alias). Multilingual SEO URL of Journal2 Blog doesn't support yet (It will be in the next version of extension). (from ver. 2.0)
- All the data cached.
|OCMOD (OC 2 only)||OCMOD: processing correction of error="skip"|