Ajax Quantity For Journal2 Cart
- Author: Volodymyr Chornovol
Journal2 is powerful and very popular template for OpenCart 2. However, it is not without shortcomings. Sometimes, you need so simple but very necessery functionality.
The extension Ajax Quantity For Journal2 Cart is designed to improve the Journal2 template and to simplify customer's work with products and cart.
- It adds +/- buttons to quantity field in the cart (on the Quick Checkout page too)
- It deletes the update button in the cart (on the Quick Checkout page too)
- The cart update automatically and without page reload after changing of quantity in the field (on the Quick Checkout page too)
- Totals and mini cart in header update automatically too
- It adds quantity field with +/- buttons to product lists (category, carousel, search page etc.)
- It changes of quantity field style on the product page
- CSS is in a separate file (catalog/view/theme/journal2/css/ajax_quantity.css) and you can easly change of style of quantity fields.
- Modification code (install.xml) organized into blocks. So, you can easly remove unused functionality.
|OpenCart version||188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124|
|Ajax Quantity For Journal2 Cart 1.2||4.1KB||6||Buy|